Everyday banking activities are a lot less ordinary with free, high interest Kasasa Cash®. Doing simple things, like using your debit card or receiving free eStatements, save us money. So we return the favor to you with exceptional rewards.
Enjoy really high interest, plus unlimited nationwide ATM fee refunds. Best of all, no matter your account activities, this account is always 100% free. Get an account that pays you, not the other way around — go Kasasa® today!
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 2.00% – 0.55% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.10% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Unlimited nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $4.99 per transaction)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free telephone banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® photo debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! It's as simple as doing the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Have at least one direct deposit, ACH auto debit, or bill pay post and settle
If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns our base interest rate. Plus, you can get back to earning big interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds the very next month.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 05/13/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $4.99 per single transaction and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.00%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.40% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.00% - 0.55% APY depending on the average daily balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.10% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one Kasasa account per SSN.