First-time savers transition to long-term savers with the help of this educational account. Customers up to the age of 13 earn competitive interest and can easily avoid the low $1 quarterly service charge with a $25 minimum balance.
Plus, convenient services like online banking and eStatements help solidify the principles of money management. Best of all, kids receive prizes for deposits, birthday gifts, and even the opportunity to join other young savers on exciting excursions!
- Available to young customers newborn to 13 years old
- Competitive interest
- Avoid the low $1 quarterly service charge by maintaining a $25 minimum daily balance
- Prizes awarded for deposits
- Special 1st Savers Club available for membership, including:
- Birthday cards and gifts awarded
- Special events held throughout the year
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- Helps instill the values and principles of saving at an early age
- $20 minimum deposit to open
- The bank will deposit $5 to the account upon opening
- 1st Savers Club
Not only do young savers gain the benefits of developing good savings habits, they also gain so much more! Join Jingles the Giraffe and fellow 1st Savers on fun outings throughout the year. Plus, earn valuable prizes, play interactive games, and more — all available by joining our 1st Savers Club!
- Invitations to special events throughout the year
- Birthday cards from Jingles the Giraffe, plus a special birthday present
- Access to The Banking Kids Page, including:
- Fun puzzles
- And more!
- Prizes rewarded for making deposits:
- Stuffed animals
- Key chains
- Coin purse
- Water bottle
- Lunch box
- Back pack
- Piggy bank
Enjoy puzzles, games, and more on our Banking Kids site.