When it comes to managing business savings unknown variables can be frustrating. Add guarantee with a fixed-rate CD from 1st National Bank. With rates that don't change, CDs offer much more guarantee than other risky investments, plus the extra bonus of foresight.
Simply select the term that works best for your business goals, then save that exact amount of cash. Longer terms earn higher rates. Give your hard-earned goals clearly defined realities with a sound investment — an 1st National Bank CD.
- Fixed interest, higher than regular savings accounts
- Rate increases along with the length of the term
- More guarantee than other risky investments
- Wide range of terms available
- Subject to penalty upon early withdrawal
- Renews automatically upon maturity
- $500 minimum deposit to open
FDIC insurance doesn't have to stop at $250,000. CDARS offer full FDIC insurance for all CDs over $250,000. Plus, we handle the management of your CDs on our end. That way, you gain better rates and peace of mind without inheriting the workload to match.
- Earn competitive rates, higher than regular savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by 1st National Bank:
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community