Welcome to First National Bank. Where community and technology meet to help you achieve your financial goals.
Thanks to you, First National Bank is the only local Otter Tail County bank that has grown in deposits each of the past 10 years. FNB’s commitment to our communities and neighbors is what makes us thrive. This commitment is embedded in our culture, inspiring and guiding each of us at all of our locations every day.
First National Bank is here for the long haul and we have made incredible investments in giving you the technology and security you deserve without the frustration of having to deal with a bank based out of state or deep into the web. First National is always here to assist you. Just stop in, give us a call or send a message.
Our objective is 100% Customer Satisfaction, and I invite you to take advantage of all the benefits First National Bank offers.
- The FNB Rewards account which pays you one of the Highest interest rates anywhere simply for your regular banking activities!
- FNB Mobile Wallet makes your smartphone even smarter and YOU have it from FNB.
- First National Visa Card. Imagine your credit card with points and all AND the convenience of
your local bank.
- Mobile Banking with our First National Bank App, Mobile Deposits, Mobile applications for loans.
- Business and Ag Banking.
- Health Savings Accounts are one of the best savings resources available.
- Insurance services for your home, vehicle, business, health and life.
- First National Bank is known throughout the region for Home and Lake Home Mortgages, now is a great time for you to check with us to refinance your current mortgage. Please remember since FNB is local, you will get quick response and your questions answered by local bankers.
While the First National Bank website and Mobile Apps are designed for your convenience, please remember to stop into any of our locations in Henning, Ottertail or Battle Lake, our associates are here to help answer your financial questions and make life easier as we all work together to continue to grow our communities and improve the quality of life for all of us.
President, 1st National Bank