Go all in on cash outs with free Reward Cash Back Checking. Receive a whopping 3% cash back on every debit card purchase you make. Plus, enjoy ATM withdrawal fee refunds not just around Minnesota, but also in every town and state across the U.S.
Unlike gambling, it doesn't take the luck of the draw to win big. Everyday banking activities you're probably already doing qualify you for the rewards — and regardless of activity, this account is always free! Have a cash out you can count on with free Reward Cash Back Checking.
- Free checking that pays you to shop
- 3% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $9 cash back per month; $108 cash back per year
- Unlimited refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $4.99 per transaction)*
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Mobile deposit available
- Free telephone banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® EMV debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $100 minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards Is a Snap!
Qualifying for rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! It's as simple as doing the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Have at least one direct deposit, bill pay, or ACH payment transaction post and settle
So easy. If you don't meet the qualifications one month, don't worry. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account. Plus, you can get back to earning excellent rewards the very next month.
*Minimum to open is $100. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 3% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $9 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $4.99 per single transaction and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one Kasasa account per SSN.