Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Take away the temptation to spend and replace it with guaranteed savings. CDs offer fixed rates, higher than regular savings — helping you know exactly how much you're saving by when.
Simply select from our wide range of terms the one that best suits your goals — the longer the term, the better the rate. Then upon maturity, you can either withdraw your exact earnings or roll it over to another term. Add more solid ground than other risky investments with a CD from 1st National Bank today.
- Fixed interest, higher than regular savings accounts
- Rate increases along with the length of the term
- More guarantee than other risky investments
- Wide range of terms available
- Subject to penalty upon early withdrawal
- Renews automatically upon maturity
- $500 minimum deposit to open
FDIC insurance doesn't have to stop at $250,000. CDARS offer full FDIC insurance for all CDs over $250,000. Plus, we handle the management of your CDs on our end. That way, you gain better rates and peace of mind without inheriting the workload to match.
- Earn competitive rates, higher than regular savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Greater security; multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by 1st National Bank:
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community