You may not always have time to run to the bank, but a phone call is usually pretty manageable. Luckily, telephone banking provides access to a number of banking functions, available 24/7.
Simply dial in to our convenient automated service to check your account balance, make transfers, hear transaction details, and more. Day or night, banking is always available to you. Call at anytime for answers to your banking inquiries.
- Free, easy-to-use service for 1st National Bank customers
- Save valuable time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Perfect solution for quick account inquiries
- Access account information 24/7 via any touchtone phone:
- Check balances
- Hear recent transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Search for specific transactions
- Re-order checks
- Request a stop payment
- Report a lost or stolen debit card
- Have your PIN on hand for a quick process
Simply dial 218-583-2367 (Henning & Ottertail) or 218-583-2460 (Battle Lake) to start banking by phone today!
If you're outside the local calling area, call toll free at 877-827-4701 (Henning & Ottertail) or 877-827-4702 (Battle Lake).
Note: The first time you use telephone banking, you will need the last 4 digits of your SSN number. You will then be prompted to set up a PIN for telephone banking use. Each time you log in thereafter, you will be prompted for that PIN.