Attract and retain high-performing employees by providing them with health benefits to match.
- Competitive Interest
- No "Use it or Lose It" Policy
- Tax Advantages1
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance
- Make tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more1
- Accessibility to funds2
- Additional personal contributions may be made, tax-free
- Unused funds remain in account
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Federally insured by FDIC
- $25 service charge applied if no withdrawals or contributions made within a calendar year
- No minimum deposit to open
- Provide great benefit to employees
- Helps retain and attract good employees
- Contributions are tax deductible1
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Little administrative burden
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
Customer Service Representative
Main Office: Battle Lake
Joined FNB in 2014
New Accounts / Internet Banking Representative
Main Office: Henning
Customer Service Representative / Social Media Administrator
Main Office: Ottertail
Joined FNB in 2014
1When used for qualified medical expenses. Consult a tax adviser. Qualified expenses include most medical care and services, dental and vision care, weight loss programs, some over the counter medications, mileage, and more.
2You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty tax.