Enjoy the shopping power of Visa® — plus local service from your hometown bank. Get your credit card today.
- 0% Introductory Rate1
- Rewards Points
- Online Account Access
- Fixed rates of 10.99%-16.99% with qualified credit1
- 0% introductory rate for 6 months with qualified credit1
- Earn 1 point for each $1 spent on purchases2
- Can redeem for:
- Cash back
- Statement credits
- Accepted anywhere with a Visa logo
- Free Digial Access
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- How do I Activate my new card?
- Activation/PIN Change 800-290-7893
- Actvate + Turn card ON/OFF via your FNB digital account
- Other Helpful Numbers
- PIN Change Only888-891-2435
- Lost/Stolen Card 800-854-1557
- What if I was signed up for Autopay or Scheduled Payments?
- Autopay and Scheduled payments will need to be set-up again, they will not carry over
- How do I make a payment?
- Login to Digital Banking and transfer between your FNB accounts!
- Pay by check, in-person or by contacting Customer Service
- Make a payment from an external account here.
- Where do I access my new statements?
- Enroll in eStatements! This will allow you to access current, and past statements within online banking.
- You may receive both eStatements and paper statements for 1-2 months.
- Paper statements will be mailed to your address on file.
- How do I access old statements?
- Enroll in eStatment with your FNB Digital Banking Account
- Submit a request to [email protected]
- Where do I access and view my Rewards Points?
- Your Rewards Points are now available through a different site: FNBLakeRewards
- A new account and login will need to be created to access your Rewards account
- What happens to my other Rewards Points?
- Rewards points will transfer over to the new site!
- Can I still redeem points on Scorecard Rewards?
- Once your points are transferred they can be redeemed on the new FNBLakeRewards site!
- What can I redeem points for?
- Your points can still be redeemed for cash back, statement credits, travel & merchandise!
1The zero percent introductory APR is based on credit worthiness and is valid for the first 6 months the account is open. It will revert to the standard APR assigned to your account at the end of the introductory period if you become more than 60 days late in paying your bill. The Purchase rate is 10.99-16.99 The Balance Transfer Rate is 10.99-16.99 Your Cash Advance rate is 19.99%. Your due date is at least 25 days after close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay the entire balance by the due date each month. How We Will Calculate Your Balance: we use a method called "average daily balance". See your account agreement for further information regarding how we calculate your balance. Billing Rights: Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in your account agreement. Complete Terms and conditions found in your Card Holder Agreement.
2Rewards Program Rules: We will award one point for each dollar of net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) charged to your account during each statement period. There is no limit to the number of points one can earn with a First National Bank of Henning, Ottertail and Battle Lake Visa card. Points will not be awarded to a cardmember for net purchases if your account is not open and current on the statement closing date. Points will not be awarded for cash advances. Points will be awarded to the primary cardholder and may be redeemed by an authorized cardmember on the account.