Enjoy the shopping power of Visa® — plus local service from your hometown bank. Get your credit card today.
- 0% Introductory Rate1
- Rewards Points
- Online Account Access
- Fixed rates of 10.99%-16.99% with qualified credit1
- 0% introductory rate for 6 months with qualified credit1
- Earn 1 point for each $1 spent on purchases2
- Can redeem for:
- Cash back
- Statement credits
- Accepted anywhere with a Visa logo
- Free Digial Access
- Easily replaced if lost or stolen
- When will I receive my new card?
- End of August or beginning of September
- How will I know when my card is on its way?
- Your new card will appear in your Digital Banking account as soon as it is ordered!
- If you use Digital Banking, you will receive a message notifying you the card is on its way!
- Why are you issuing me a new card?
- Upgrading to contactless cards for added safety and security
- Easy access for managing your credit card within your Digital Banking account!
- What do I do with my old card?
- You can continue using your old card until you receive your new card
- Properly dispose of your old card once you’ve received your new card
- What if I don’t Activate my new card?
- For security purposes, your old card will be closed September 30th.
- If you would like to close your account, please contact us.
- What if I have my card saved for Recurring Transactions like Amazon or monthly charges?
- You will need to update the information to include your NEW credit card number.
- What if I was signed up for Autopay or Scheduled Payments?
- Autopay and Scheduled payments will need to be set-up again, they will not carry over
- How do I make a payment?
- Login to Digital Banking and transfer between your FNB accounts!
- Pay by check, in-person or by contacting Customer Service
- What is the “TRF BAL FROM CARD #XXXX” on my statement?
- That is the balance from your previous card being transferred to your new FNB credit card
- Why am I receiving more than 1 statement?
- You may receive a statement from your old card, and your new card, for 1-2 months. Disregard the statement from your old card, all transactions and payments will be reflected on the statement of your new contactless card
- Where do I access my new statements?
- Enroll in eStatements! This will allow you to access current, and past statements within online banking.
- You may receive both eStatements and paper statements for 1-2 months.
- Paper statements will be mailed to your address on file.
- How do I access old statements?
- Enroll in eStatment with your FNB Digital Banking Account
- Submit a request to [email protected]
- Where do I access and view my Rewards Points?
- Your Rewards Points are now available through a different site: FNBLakeRewards
- A new account and login will need to be created to access your Rewards account
- What happens to my other Rewards Points?
- Rewards points will transfer over to the new site!
- Can I still redeem points on Scorecard Rewards?
- Once your points are transferred they can be redeemed on the new FNBLakeRewards site!
- What can I redeem points for?
- Your points can still be redeemed for cash back, statement credits, travel & merchandise!
1The zero percent introductory APR is based on credit worthiness and is valid for the first 6 months the account is open. It will revert to the standard APR assigned to your account at the end of the introductory period if you become more than 60 days late in paying your bill. The Purchase rate is 10.99-16.99 The Balance Transfer Rate is 10.99-16.99 Your Cash Advance rate is 19.99%. Your due date is at least 25 days after close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you interest on purchases if you pay the entire balance by the due date each month. How We Will Calculate Your Balance: we use a method called "average daily balance". See your account agreement for further information regarding how we calculate your balance. Billing Rights: Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in your account agreement. Complete Terms and conditions found in your Card Holder Agreement.
2Rewards Program Rules: We will award one point for each dollar of net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) charged to your account during each statement period. There is no limit to the number of points one can earn with a First National Bank of Henning, Ottertail and Battle Lake Visa card. Points will not be awarded to a cardmember for net purchases if your account is not open and current on the statement closing date. Points will not be awarded for cash advances. Points will be awarded to the primary cardholder and may be redeemed by an authorized cardmember on the account.