1st Savers Club
First-time savers transition to long-term savers with the help of this educational account. Customers up to the age of 13 earn competitive interest and can easily avoid the low $1 quarterly service charge with a $25 minimum balance.
Plus, convenient services like online banking and eStatements help solidify the principles of money management. Get started today!
- Available to young customers newborn to 13 years old
- Competitive interest
- Avoid the low $1 quarterly service charge by maintaining a $25 minimum daily balance
- Special 1st Savers Club available for membership, including:
- Birthday cards
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Helps instill the values and principles of saving at an early age
- $20 minimum deposit to open
- The bank will deposit $5 to the account upon opening
Not only do young savers gain the benefits of developing good savings habits, they also gain so much more! Join Jingles the Giraffe and fellow 1st Savers on fun outings throughout the year. Plus, play interactive games and more — all available by joining our 1st Savers Club!
- Invitations to special events throughout the year
- Birthday cards from Jingles the Giraffe, plus a special birthday present